Jane Finch Jewellery will happily exchange for an online store credit to the full amount*¹ if you have a change of mind within 14 days of receiving your order.
To organise an exchange, please contact us at email@example.com for approval - in this email please include your;
• order number
• the product you are returning
• the reason for your return
You may be asked for further information during this process
Once your return parcel is received by Jane Finch Jewellery it will go through a thorough assessment to make sure the jewellery meets the return criteria.
• if it meets the criteria your return will be actioned and you will receive an electornic gift card by email
• if it doesn’t meet the criteria listed you will be contacted and invoiced for return shipping for the item/s to be returned to you*²
Jane Finch Jewellery takes no responsibility for covering the cost of returns unless the item is deemed as having a manufacturer's fault, in which case the customer will be reimbursted for any shipping costs incurred so long as they can provide the shipping receipt.
If you wish to return a purchase made in-person from a market you must have a proof of purchase, you can ask for a receipt to be emailed to you when you make a purchase with us at markets. Market purchases remain subject our terms and conditions.
Note; 'change of mind' returns are ineligible for a refund. Change of mind returns will be issued an online store credit only, per the terms above.
• for change of mind contact must be made within 14 days of originally receiving your order
• the jewellery being returned must be in original condition, unworn, undamaged and clean
• for warranty claims the item must be within the 6 month warranty period
• the return must be received by Jane Finch Jewellery within 10 business days from the time a return is approved*³
Jewellery will not be accepted for return if;
• the jewellery is returned not in it's original condition and shows signs of being worn or damaged
• the jewellery is custom made, special order, engraved or stamped - all are considered final sale
• if the jewellery is returned outside of the applicable time frame of 10 business days
If the item does not meet the criteria for return you will be contacted and invoiced for return shipping for the item/s to be returned to you*².
• the customer is responsible for shipping costs incurred in returns & exchanges
• if the item is being returned due to a manufacturer's fault, or as a result of a mistake on our end, the customer will be reimbursted for any shipping costs incurred so long as they can provide the shipping receipt
• package the jewellery safe and suitably for transport
• keep the tracking & proof of shipping (lodgement receipt, this is not the same as a purchase receipt)
• it is highly recommended to use the Australia Post Express service and to ask for additional insurance.
• Jane Finch Jewellery will not be held liable if any damage is to occur in transit or if the package is lost in transit. A refund or compensation will not be issued if either circumstance occurs.
Jane Finch Jewellery pieces are covered by a 6 month manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase. In this period if you discover your jewellery has a fault, please contact us immediately. The jewellery will need to be returned to Jane Finch for assessment before it can be deemed a manufacturer's fault.
Items are assessed case by case and if the item is deemed to have a manufacturer's fault Jane Finch will offer to repair or replace the item at no cost. The option provided will be at our discretion.
If damage has occurred due general wear & tear, mistreatment, neglect or as a result of not caring for the jewellery per our care instructions then it will not be covered under our manufacturer's warranty.
General wear & tear is defined as ~ surface scratches, dents and abrasions to the metal or stones, dirt and grime build up, tarnish and loss of final finish, loosened prong settings.
If the issue is deemed as 'general wear & tear' you will not receive any compensation and the item will not be accepted for return.
Please note that if the jewellery is worked on by another jeweller, including but not limited to resizing, refinishing and repairs, our warranty for the piece is immediately void.
Jane Finch Jewellery reserves the right to judge whether or not an item has been subject to any form of mistreatment or if it has been altered by another person. On inspection, if the Jewellery shows any of these signs our warranty is void and you will not be compensated.
Jane Finch Jewellery offers a 6 month warranty on all pieces from the date of purchase.
This warranty covers
• manufactuer's faults
• faulty clasps
• stone settings
This warranty does not cover
• chain breakage
• tarnish or discolouration
• skin reactions
• external damage resulting from neglect or mistreatment such as; scratches, dents or abrasions, damaged stones, damaged prongs, stones lost as a result of damaged settings, pendants lost as a result of broken chain
Warranty is assessed case by case and if approved, Jane Finch will offer to repair or replace the item. The option provided will be at our discretion.
*1 ~ Credit to the full amount less $10 shipping cost
*2 ~ Jewellery to be returned to the customer will be held for a maximum of 24 months from the date of contact and return shipping invoice. If the jewellery hasn't been collected by this date the customer forfiets the property to Jane Finch Jewellery to reclaim the materials however deemed.
*3 ~ Natural disaster is the only exception considered. Regardless, the return still cannot be processed until the order is recieved by Jane Finch.
If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us or reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org